Falls IT VoIP provides a range of solutions that will help your business not only succeed but save on expenses at the same time.
What are some of the benefits for choosing Falls IT VoIP?
- Affordable Pricing — With VoIP business phones from Falls IT VoIP you can expect to see considerable savings on your phone bill. Click on the read more button to find out more and use our —Savings Calculator.—
- Scalability — We offer world class scalability. As your company grow so will your need for additional VoIP services. You let us do all the leg work so you can focus on your business.
- Mobile Phone — We have the capability to allow you to use your mobile phone or a softphone straight from your desktop. Don—t let hardware be a barrier to entry.
Why switch your business to VoIP?
- VoIP follows you — You can forward incoming calls to your mobile number or home phone so you never miss another important call.
- All your messages in one place — VoIP delivers your emails, voicemails, and instant messages all to ONE inbox with Unified Messaging.
- Voicemail That—s Seen and Not Heard — VoIP lets you read your voicemail as an email. That—s a big bonus if you spend a lot of time in meetings and want to keep up to date with important messages without stepping outside the room.
- Know When to Call — Stop playing phone tag. VoIP Presence lets you know when someone is available to take a call.
- Simplified and More Efficient Meetings — VoIP enables you to set up an audio or video conference call right from your desktop phone. Keep your team connected without losing project momentum or incurring travel costs.
- Increase Productivity — VoIP lets you to integrate your calendar, appointment sheets, CRM, and other apps right into your phone. There—s nothing worse for productivity than a cluttered desk, and VoIP helps you stay organized and streamlined.
- Take Personal Time — VoIP allows you to route calls directly to voicemail, block numbers, and return calls on YOUR schedule.
Trusted Falls IT service?
Our friendly and knowledgeable customer services reps are available to answer your questions. Feel free to contact us if you have any immediate questions.