- Every small business owner knows the importance of their business data. What many don’t realize is that while the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of small localized problems. Could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a tree falling through the roof, a lightning strike, or even theft?
- No one wants to discover that their critical data they thought was backed up, be it the books or baby pictures, only to find that the data was not backed up or the backups never worked. Sadly this is somewhat commonplace. With our managed backups we monitor your backups on a daily basis to ensure they are working as they should be. Every quarter we also perform backup audits to ensure we are accounting for any new data added to your backup set.
- Ransomware. Surely you’ve heard the word by now. This is malicious software that infects your computer like a virus but can easily spread throughout your entire network, locking down all yours files and ultimately holding them ransom unless a fee is paid to obtain a decryption key. The fee is typically required to be paid in bitcoin, which is several hundred if not thousands of dollars per coin and does not guarantee you will get your data back in the end. With our secure cloud backups, you can have the peace of mind that your data is safe and recoverable even in the face of disaster.
- Disaster recovery. So you’ve found yourself in the worst case situation of not having backups and your drive has died. Don’t worry, we partner with several companies that can pull your data from a dead drive and don’t require taking out a second mortgage on your house.
Falls IT has you covered:
- Managed Cloud backups to provide off-site disaster recovery
- Managed Local on-site backups to provide quick recovery
- Daily monitoring and management to ensure data integrity
- Fast recovery of lost files to get you back to business quickly